[Asrg] The difference between spam corpora

Martijn Grooten <martijn.grooten@virusbtn.com> Mon, 07 September 2009 16:05 UTC

From: Martijn Grooten <martijn.grooten@virusbtn.com>
To: Anti-Spam Research Group - IRTF <asrg@irtf.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:05:33 +0100
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: AvYJ A1ml BA7E CxoS CzsX Dhsv FJTP FLas F122 F3D5 GLiM GeGO G1Q8 JUHZ Jy8p KrN/; 1; YQBzAHIAZwBAAGkAcgB0AGYALgBvAHIAZwA=; Sosha1_v1; 7; {E83B82EB-432C-49BD-B5DA-B3A6CC7F57DC}; bQBhAHIAdABpAGoAbgAuAGcAcgBvAG8AdABlAG4AQAB2AGkAcgB1AHMAYgB0AG4ALgBjAG8AbQA=; Mon, 07 Sep 2009 16:05:33 GMT; VABoAGUAIABkAGkAZgBmAGUAcgBlAG4AYwBlACAAYgBlAHQAdwBlAGUAbgAgAHMAcABhAG0AIABjAG8AcgBwAG8AcgBhAA==
x-cr-puzzleid: {E83B82EB-432C-49BD-B5DA-B3A6CC7F57DC}
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB