Re: [atoca] Next milestone

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Tue, 25 September 2012 21:51 UTC

From: Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 17:51:26 -0400
References: <CABkgnnXJQ25CRw4wVGmvk3tBCKUZGNgei4KOVseFBYJfotxb=Q@mail.gmail.com><1597D6F5-A6A4-418C-AE5C-C4426992A645@brianrosen.net><67ADBEFC-B056-4064-B18C-02EB9CBC539E@incident.com><A8BDD10D-479A-4D72-B565-439DD6923F71@brianrosen.net> <783AAAE3-344E-4C03-B3FB-E402F84D0699@incident.com> <E7978A1A74C14CCF94702F4C4816DCAC@OfficeHP> <C45316E8-46F1-42A0-85C2-B73EFAA0408B@incident.com> <B9135A12-7D34-459C-8529-CE0F615FBC6A@brianrosen.net> <5B654303-65A2-4BD8-AAC3-7A986FA2C2AE@incident.com> <D935B591-6BB0-49BB-811A-2E6B3275B141@brianrosen.net> <D26D3E61-64E7-4B4D-8666-8B0DCABF1E19@incident.com> <07595E05-B7C4-4A76-A5A0-129CF249CD6A@brianrosen.net> <F0A0DCB2-1BC5-4B73-9C5F-6C2E55563454@incident.com>