Re: [atoca] Call for submissions: Secure Alert Format

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Tue, 04 September 2012 22:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=vm5KjZBm88bjwoDkYFMSh95gd6tgiQvKhODJvWD9/mc=; b=iJFra1r4+9hMFlpoqLarps1XM+LYZUGivsNTFtrsUQqNSohk3TAVEVhmhx+Yf6CnQo sPdF64cLJDjCaAm2N/vHSwajo7bihh7rLhG9uKEHIySlAmzr7mj9QN2OJgkgx/ku0ybR fykHJBiRH4ZRSRJ27zm47+bnl76zgK/Zemeum7RTnPP8y4vDdf/5w4kn1LryozcAFT8Y QY0jtxt1e1Bxw1Yn6itVkeTirYeK5OtJaZqH7ioHJc5XE3+6TcMv2IUtaursZmF2lK9X VezSSbwLlCjSfoITzV2AIhg4hfnWFjOuUhChCH/gzb0N4ZsDJCVwQAnIMkJNJ+WALXYD nJzg==