Re: [Autoconf] Another addressing model for AUTOCONF

Teco Boot <teco@inf-net.nl> Fri, 23 July 2010 10:58 UTC

From: Teco Boot <teco@inf-net.nl>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:58:32 +0200
To: Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
Cc: "autoconf@ietf.org" <autoconf@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Autoconf] Another addressing model for AUTOCONF

Alex,

Quick comments:
Your example 2001:1::/24 and 2001:2::/24 share a common prefix.
Better use 2001:1::/32 and 2001:2::/32 or longer, e.g. /64.

On your presso:
I would not use same ssid on APs in all vehicles. (slide 2, essid: "V3").
And I dislike the address spoofing mode, suggested in slide 4.
So it so +1 on others remarks.

Teco.

Op 22 jul 2010, om 23:01 heeft Alexandru Petrescu het volgende geschreven: