Re: [Autoconf] Closing summary on consensus-call for RFC5889modifications

reshmi r <reshmi.engg@gmail.com> Tue, 24 August 2010 10:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=9NQWRW7wjXkAD4KJFKtVhTuN4QXJZT9f78c/czpZQes=; b=rzZ+2rCDwpuFn65J4LSAROyDUmxlM0gx8sYRH6/an/xOESxafc/066VcfB6Ri7kOgD 4JjKMJVM7fO/Q1MuNswyV7WDDLsqGpSLMANSr8Cgv27ZvLi43cCQbqFVf8DK+iLuiXzQ tQyuKmig1zYMMu7rf3TMHZTSBg0D/69S6GNUc=