[Autoconf] Fwd: WGLC for the AUTOCONF charter

Thomas Heide Clausen <ietf@thomasclausen.org> Sat, 21 August 2010 05:50 UTC

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <ietf@thomasclausen.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 07:50:17 +0200
To: autoconf@ietf.org
Subject: [Autoconf] Fwd: WGLC for the AUTOCONF charter

Dear All,

(sorry, traveling and so only catching up on mails now)

It appears that this email made it to me, but not onto the 'list - for which we apologize.

The original WGLC deadline was set to August 26, in view of the message not making it last time around, the new WGLC deadline is August 30, 2010 (Ryuji, I have edited your email to that effect).

Kindly provide your feedback, even if it is to express agreement with the proposed charter.

Sincerely yours,

Thomas

Begin forwarded message: