Re: [Autoconf] Closing summary on consensus-call for RFC5889 modifications

Emmanuel Baccelli <Emmanuel.Baccelli@inria.fr> Mon, 23 August 2010 07:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=FB1OKAWlyaHoto14LHQ81VF+ITNUaWXymtv709HU8l0=; b=j0J2ltLdU0bmHFfC4zdjglIhb9D/ACVyD8uV+zeU5M6nxfZpeCWBOrA1zdxVXWrej0 xhCWS7CwMrlGSDO+cx+2SSDG8ueUsTWvXjpoLTw03V7/rdWQtHuuSxHMxPqABTuWJ0zh Mf1qjrMGgk7Lu40Q5yRe7qwFhUBI8jWNAZA2o=