Re: [Autoconf] updated draft on aspects of multi-hop wireless communication

Emmanuel Baccelli <Emmanuel.Baccelli@inria.fr> Mon, 23 February 2009 13:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=M/4kiGxE0BzymRrGgHoso0+6HEGWQ1oHfeMjcE1dGWc=; b=kQA4fdGf3RdU2VGK/FOC4Yx93JIScbTGeFroH9fFyHC/a9UDWBIRC7WfmWjUsql3RN 7MqDEv12Wq7Wp3LsS3aeYJhqHzSTFASP4CJQUtyDshfHBZFhrHayO2z2NIDZguVKqbBn 1t5Qu4XdQgzGzSBOoBbakzbLfHP5QlH8d3LwA=