Re: [Autoconf] Call for comments to a new AUTOCONF charter proposal.

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <Chris.Dearlove@baesystems.com> Mon, 05 July 2010 09:14 UTC

Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:13:18 +0100
thread-topic: [Autoconf] Call for comments to a new AUTOCONF charter proposal.
thread-index: AcsahWAUS2ttbsJ2Tl6kI8DI8oeD2QBnGjmg
References: <BFD8FF22-FD36-436E-9985-7BFA2E234081@gmail.com> <201006290803.34192.henning.rogge@fkie.fraunhofer.de><ABE739C5ADAC9A41ACCC72DF366B719D0333F14C@GLKMS2100.GREENLNK.NET><4C2A723E.3020806@piuha.net><4C2B801B.1070004@earthlink.net> <ABE739C5ADAC9A41ACCC72DF366B719D0333FC2D@GLKMS2100.GREENLNK.NET><C67EC3A73E6A814B8F3FE826438C5F8C02A00D5E@ms-dt01thalia.tsn.tno.nl><4C2E3702.9030606@cisco.com> <16DA654B-FCA7-47F9-B441-8DB2304AA5B8@inf-net.nl>