Re: [AVTCORE] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Tue, 10 May 2016 17:01 UTC

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 13:00:16 -0400
To: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
Cc: avtcore-chairs@ietf.org, Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers@ietf.org, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, avt@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Sorry for the confusion. Yes currently draft-khademi-alternativebackoff-ecn. And I’m talking only about the second part - section 3. This will go into a separate doc. I also expect that the proposed text will change a lot than what’s currently in there as there was already quite a bit discuss in tsvwg last time.

Mirja