Subject: [AVTCORE] Weekly github digest (AVTCORE Working Group GitHub Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 00:45:52 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft (+1/-0/💬11)
  1 issues created:
  - Define how RoQ reacts to the absence of max_datagram_frame_size transport parameter (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/issues/122 

  7 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #122 Define how RoQ reacts to the absence of max_datagram_frame_size transport parameter (3 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/issues/122 [NextInterim] 
  - #117 Suppressing QUIC signaling in favor of RTCP signaling (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/issues/117 
  - #116 Reasoning for not mandating a rate adaptation algorithm (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/issues/116 [NextInterim] 
  - #114 Reality check on RoC DATAGRAM use, especially for RoQ over WebTransport (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/issues/114 [Discussion required] 
  - #93 Using streams, datagrams, and per-RTP-frame streams with RoQ (2 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/issues/93 [NextInterim] 
  - #75 Improve consideration for multi-hop topologies (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/issues/75 [NextInterim] 
  - #50 QUIC interaction with ICE (2 by SpencerDawkins, aboba)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/issues/50 [SDP] [Not Yet] [external doc] [Discussion required] 

Pull requests
-------------
* mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft (+3/-0/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Describe considerations for streams, datagrams, and a mixture (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/pull/123 
  - Distinguish between adapting media stream contents and media stream … (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/pull/121 
  - Move RTCP tables to appendix and reference section 8 (by mengelbart)
    https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft/pull/120 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft