Re: [AVTCORE] draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix Issue 1: transport

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@ghaccess.se> Thu, 14 May 2020 15:02 UTC

Received: from [192.168.2.136] (h79-138-72-251.cust.a3fiber.se [79.138.72.251]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: gunnar.hellstrom@ghaccess.se) by smtp.egensajt.se (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id C715D202B4 for <avt@ietf.org>; Thu, 14 May 2020 17:01:56 +0200 (CEST)