Re: [AVTCORE] Discuss on draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-06

Qiaobing Xie <qiaobing.xie@gmail.com> Thu, 19 May 2011 19:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZiEwcvjSZWnEZbWEYa7awKmvlYRSsHkCyoZlrVuYTmc=; b=J1NfdbxHBAkHMu/oLDPlAgp0HDhD6UFSit8Ifbmg21MnB6n7O1UCbIqgPl8QtETvS+ uKkIFeIEbLGxIK3ylX4JuowjwJl8TC4o6VVDDciZtTtvSKPYE43lO/QCqeoo0MTZcgcS wNmW3BJV+Z3Ihoasb4Zs7e6AjBobOoUFAmOpU=