[AVTCORE] ***SPAM*** 5.861 (5) RE: Mail regarding draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc

"Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <ray.vanbrandenburg@tno.nl> Tue, 16 December 2014 16:02 UTC

From: "Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <ray.vanbrandenburg@tno.nl>
To: Julius Friedman <juliusfriedman@gmail.com>, Kevin Gross <kevin.gross@avanw.com>, "avt@ietf.org" <avt@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:02:37 +0000
References: <CACFvNHXLk2+2h2wYtTOR-uJm=AB7coBO8O9EQkT44yeZsA5UQA@mail.gmail.com> <CACFvNHWu8Yqs4fccjn4nBiypqXxvDdiDDmR7B=va-Fjnpmff8g@mail.gmail.com> <B1289322-A9FE-4EB1-BAFE-B53B8B57E2CB@tno.nl> <CACFvNHW-unBgBF=nsNW7EPd+-5-4=_y_00eBCg-6_TVLJooODA@mail.gmail.com> <CALw1_Q2QF71goA_W9AVmSrHEMA4yuPSW2vZhYSmu1uQ5p21pWw@mail.gmail.com> <CACFvNHVdBS_sAMjB=N2Ok1R-K9XV4oyri2Q+U-t0AhxyENu-Gg@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [134.221.225.191]