Re: [AVTCORE] WGLC on draft-ietf-avtcore-idms-05 - address comments

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Mon, 16 July 2012 15:58 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "Stokking, H.M. (Hans)" <hans.stokking@tno.nl>, "Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <ray.vanbrandenburg@tno.nl>, "avt@ietf.org" <avt@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:59:21 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] WGLC on draft-ietf-avtcore-idms-05 - address comments

ETSI TISPAN may be closed, but there is a new networks group in project E2NA that takes over responsibility for the documents produced by ETSI TISPAN. So in ETSI there is still the possibility of aligning with the new proposed RFC.

As regards the PT number, I suggest you discuss this with IANA (in conjunction with the WG chairs) in Vancouver, and agree on a value which you put in the next version.

Regards

Keith