Re: [AVTCORE] [Phishing Risk] Re: [External] Re: Comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc-05.txt

Ye-Kui Wang <yekui.wang@bytedance.com> Thu, 05 November 2020 23:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bytedance-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:thread-index:content-language; bh=/7ArPPtLVZg6PPc34CvKikw57ohjvsf30Kku9F2GDJ0=; b=fZyOzhD6NuCn4Cd15xeO4PA9f7nKHxbSc8OE3pH/RaweQkL5ZgkFalwczHIlrI+5nR dwCffxenpY+/nSOHHZjNi2qN6xOskzzZy76tGrxvKn3y2DPqpPW8Tm3oPfxiBGr18xHX gvuSBjwrsKnHbfo575BGfFy2YgeIySjCiWq89cc2+cgF9/CYytZXGpQBiEOYlTzSr8S9 Fsy9uAX2iZHhPO1b8OVP9stmBAXzbbQEr9I6QmovxE8OclS7E7gdRdUdPYGiNSkhN5WP 003buaYLjDBQpSkqQg5IEsVcX60Gnc0gbt2HvPNiXCOuQxg9aTl/+stPm+jbxyzM0bQY FrKQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:thread-index:content-language; bh=/7ArPPtLVZg6PPc34CvKikw57ohjvsf30Kku9F2GDJ0=; b=nUgAXnxTFxjG6SuuqikzextBr7NLwpj8aIiKAFhennVJCfk8IIyCcznpnYv12zl1I8 8r2fFq0w8rVGHLHLPjL2C+5SvIOcXIWrTG75Zfi8gIyMdjHHT+hkeuyQ+1Dqd++wnq1D D6IaOh8C4Kh9qGM9Oc6HrSEosxUtuNoyMaBCuA7Sg/3/OcJKPJoJTMXV1pDCYcIrO3eq oTh7Kq1WGeaViSk+bv4uB13m8ymRYw6bsblRMrNkX0nkmIs1834tDzZLAUoMhTjXpBn8 2LwGUZLROkojAU4iFiO5n4Z78QhJsIf2sU0OPonEM4zjuEOhoFDWVtdOnquqloMjsjgZ xLwg==