Re: [AVTCORE] Last Call: <draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-14.txt> (Securing the RTP Protocol Framework: Why RTP Does Not Mandate a Single Media Security Solution) to Informational RFC

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Tue, 10 December 2013 14:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5OFzVOfPJCEqjfVjeXc4+R0QCJ1L40WlRrPfHRL7ttM=; b=aA4B9HMQMHJ/YTwbVyWIsfZj3odulKKlthuyo0Bx0CwB/ix8N+8zvsZPTvwrJoCOYB 8h2ha4UErfuLsm20chC4AQSVreL0EB3zgY2LdwOLlNnG/y2oR1qUasMsiB1osOQb/tnn 0nMt1GMf7n7b6XQE681jVz7cxr06AN+/2iXVpRHFQLrjKqoUQTI+K5hC5oLVvFpDY3Z1 7ahIXUPxoJWDaFwo9Mc05y4ul5g5TXRNLbAMHzasSx8/VYK2rEJhgxwr043vjBPSkT8Z uc1yvdcf9heQMplaNBGWrag+ofLmBFneX9AAp4pWSAv3sz4E8m4UWeuSPn9FLqkEi+qu TsJA==