Re: [AVTCORE] Last Call: <draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-14.txt> (Securing the RTP Protocol Framework: Why RTP Does Not Mandate a Single Media Security Solution) to Informational RFC

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 09 December 2013 22:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3842; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1386627374; x=1387836974; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=68RTbr/R7MHz60ZiXYbeWispemhV9pnRkv8cBWNfhRI=; b=IEHQl1h3prDAsQWCLmigG/39YOmgiPPRF1o4MzDY4nAHJahIfT45xo6i btpNbZpo+OUdXgZTiKQ7ND7GJe7qnU4BgDZVERFJCpGDcHjgzgUeMMck2 qSDG7CQIc93PzmiISoMhYvN6zwCH16iHOuLLQT3S+cD4aZ64lZaGB4//j Y=;