[AVTCORE] EKT update, draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-ekt-02

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Sat, 15 February 2014 00:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6858; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392424215; x=1393633815; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:message-id: cc:to:mime-version; bh=VbfMkAjHdxLZhuM/LOikWbRoPrOr0VHOKBsvLFNHSAA=; b=R1GbfunNHwOjT3JcVP+Ox4OR9UkqnZS8qtVM3BPhuKpQt9mOrMf4dNz7 Gpdcaty5a0IEBoC4W43wTcqHIRg2cLcgQDwAQquMdGCnjUC3fOzdLegFG LydWaW/W+ly+nbXyTVwu2JmuQWPXo2mFh1l/DyWLYXhOhDzsGE06jUC7p U=;