Re: [AVTCORE] [tsvwg] WG last call for draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-11

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Sat, 05 December 2015 03:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1449285610; bh=ospWHbnD5yuEsWbrIa15luTphTU=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=qBHxvUKAOvx8v3rxUOdCIx6q4CVLqRe5rBQTWS0udZXts4PQPUsEIb9maWaNdXAlc 3LK9eBgIVUD5Pws08iOWA5nU3RPewUAKK9xiPmuc78tyeTQIGBTy4+iYAX6TgrjqQb dDCwp2Oes4aPDyzq0sM2bhNsMf7IkmDTpN+ipL8k=