Re: [AVTCORE] draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix Issue 1: transport

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@ghaccess.se> Sat, 16 May 2020 18:13 UTC

Received: from [192.168.2.136] (h79-138-72-251.cust.a3fiber.se [79.138.72.251]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: gunnar.hellstrom@ghaccess.se) by smtp.egensajt.se (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 8926020042; Sat, 16 May 2020 20:13:31 +0200 (CEST)