Re: [AVTCORE] AD review: draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory and draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-security-options

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Sun, 03 November 2013 18:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tYBdHyR8EpEuu+btApOIOKxMzkyKQFYlzYjSkmar0+c=; b=MSxBtcQwt8FgQni6/3egAmdWvJAzARxYAaLCa7kgLvVW3DK5RS7167YUojbkgRUyXy pmDVDQY2czEJqbE6HGD5N8UUJyjQGDOf2Vs8V3YNoDPtcU7OIzGpHBLfxQ14ciK1NwvI 65x8gv2Y/hF958FgQwz8c/nW+atCJq7XJnPfwOCcg4euJ4ZWcS1ghY/3V5SiimvcPQjO c3Jsol3WV/TUUO9kD4bOQ426otUXWBk5NO7TGxS3WRFNnc+yWOiZKSeC8738nj8XRWNm KP96pgrOWWdkLjbIM4WnVxeXUarjlnYcSroP2IZltiw8s6VGuaWN37wqp6oFvygtjN3q HWCg==