Re: [AVTCORE] WGLC on draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-04

"Piers O'Hanlon" <p.ohanlon@gmail.com> Fri, 14 October 2011 14:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MqTpKM743TLaZSYwdYr/0vT1yvdzx5XYF+P1H86efH8=; b=EPQMoWogVOTWA7OTui2Bj0OF8JKTaQbGiGOEycNdPS5R54Mv66ttKllHeeE0SfMjHv fgaM3CBBqyR6+Oa35XfsREbglgJ7TDIinzntECEYPzj5hd3KP2hheuo1N7Pq7xj5hc9I NHM89hPi//wAW0WR/dzfufIlSgsPZD+T1oSa4=