Re: [AVTCORE] WG Last Call: "RTP-mixer formatting of multi-party Real-time text"

Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com> Wed, 09 December 2020 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=aruba.it; s=a1; t=1607528723; bh=H3izC9xQYr/NEV3SuKm30B/XBcQ8wp8cMhhit0IMPV8=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=B30nmFxJ+vkKOaiA9CYPNd3KIpRrDzSZJvKvCG6r9w6phGhf8DOxj47m+s3IcTdc+ bUFYRDqC0OWtIxXohKHrjKXJc7txxz/cLKpLBJYOZRFIIf9LKnmLfQkYb+GvMt09Tn Nj9Xci2fIaM2xwMOP0fmC9aG1tfaXllK6TSRBjR78HGuuIkCpPiSImco1JKFdRg4XC TMUYEMlfJeLPjc6k3MhtXjrJPlWraCQRSaHP5wt875H+C+85ZRfA9eDOls9IX7vLd0 Lo5xhq0Xl7OyOtoTgWlj9scS9yGRebCv6LhtCxCMzAUzGQpXrrf8EIc6l3FBU3Ii6K 7J0TZU7pjwpcg==