Re: [AVTCORE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-topo-offer-answer-00.txt

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Sun, 11 March 2012 23:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=he8TBZ975LVyuVc/qx+FaKVPeYipOo1zRxb3sp9Bug4=; b=jdYIl8h8WnTzaX49J+vvNUwCk6aUIYJZ0tG37X5JylaDeBkQsbkzirT/pFANqebqF8 JZ2x/y9HvVHJQS6gFNKRnkpQg9x9r5YaymscaCVdA9UCBklUXAl+UvNxx19+/gyUtA87 HKyDqV4Sa5eyXZTyxvDEVC2/RpZp3xfHojbyRWMROZW1rD5h+z8ujYdkM4bDQPeZwewr dlACGC+aAt6yLpCQ8JQRNrCf7wEqQ5kgjjfY9H6jGw803aiF9rPP2QPolnKWAvDfHQd9 e5VAysyj8jzUnNfcI7FQkPPbBQehsicV3nvyt9C649Fs5hRCw1ZYbmv1l8VgPGMle6Sc rWJg==