[AVTCORE] Fwd: WG Action: Rechartered Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance (avtcore)

"Ben Campbell" <ben@nostrum.com> Wed, 08 March 2017 04:43 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
To: IETF AVTCore WG <avt@ietf.org>, avtext-chairs@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 22:43:21 -0600
Cc: Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com>, Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
Subject: [AVTCORE] Fwd: WG Action: Rechartered Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance (avtcore)

Hi,

The recharter (below) represents the merge of AVTCORE and AVTEXT back
into a single working group. We kept the name AVTCORE because it seemed
to be the most reasonable choice for maintaining recent milestone
history. Jonathan and Rachel will chair the new merged group. AVTEXT
will close once we make sure all the ducks are aligned for AVTCORE.

Please join me in thanking Magnus and Roni for their many years of
service as AVTCORE chairs.

Thanks!

Ben.