[AVTCORE] comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-05

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Fri, 04 November 2011 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eckelcu@cisco.com; l=1770; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320445823; x=1321655423; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:from:to; bh=EGpDczdF/yfYsi2PPPAvnNEc6f+X1BT0h1QJx8tfVmA=; b=lJCyqohbaqQgfZL8cuR+ZQPXq/oPAH6LtKL+ij6UztDt4HlOeiL4bHxc Al7+TU+vqQXO9yuw0NM0cec/TXzhAc0DQRBKPoEsrbdIYMOef88y5lQUE jsCJvcVAGWsCRqFL1OOiwNst6f6G0Qvk2cMvLwhkuSZPCESKXepidu0VF g=;