Re: [AVTCORE] mufti path rtp

Varun Singh <vsingh.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 20 March 2013 13:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Zizsp8lzAKCltolhJ08YufrXwny1Jy+rkPixKgSeb1w=; b=I+Mx25AQjku91q0fCjC0pod4rAkWS6xkmd4O9+ClDCWsoCOCKoj/w6zpBB0iFMyu8X eW/Uj4FiPQUivah/iWx4ZQF3McUId9Vs/V/CiIZfT/jcbAsVMojFYz1QNWvBRUHVg934 L6aPEb4NU+jIvDJKzrCc7Je6py/sW5tLNwQwYNsYQQVKzbXG7fPtfN0uU6m+gFtWnVLT cF1+zJS65ZwUpIuftzDm29uXbxZ+/98N8bP0sLRWiVmz1cWFuz53u1+9AO5MN7q5lmrS obtoy2ObYZhiPzgORdlXNbVB5vk3H5J+g8MCtDiaxa3V3MnG55D1pUj4eJBo5/3RSA8l H2qw==