Re: [AVTCORE] Writeup comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-srtp-05

Woo-Hwan Kim <whkim5@ensec.re.kr> Mon, 18 November 2013 05:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=s8TByEoisoARy5TpS4HUjMr4twQLOD8sZVpqOwLGVPw=; b=cNLxpGVNT1Mk59PBB+rgmJwNlJ6zX9SzMpSnbnHuBLLttkFtavtUqBIrG2Yvz6cBTw R9mhtOaqwpNl6UIOhecgz/x6WEAyOpdmCwiWY+7BLlYLTfeHnKmNLdquNdNZ+LLdM/+q DzflQMHykHh745QUSFEcXjzEPicTsl0iXeNRw/J50dsE8GB0CbYx3l9hGtYf8f4lj+6d l4H6Xu8f1xOwsubv5nj2fARkGiAZHipmooJF4bkyvP//TVlM4IXVxyVmvDN/ZXkWlbsT P6Pmw/nrLzQmcX5dbNqcLwY+RZR8H8AkQMp4uSHIfIOSak/Z0pVFRsFiKMvtbrji6RLD R+Lg==