Re: [AVTCORE] Comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-03

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Sun, 05 May 2013 09:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=IJqay5cwTPPkI67CbOALHPoCOH7/ScsAkKmGrN7133Q=; b=ZP/oB8u3HsADKBopdwKPfSvl5gOUPwYv1KW0h89Lzi59zY8AviEZGB+GB5qoJ3LrvZ m0xgSPlE3WvBbwBWzzvTgj8Xy9tJN5h11CvkK5ukUHl0Yu0FMSwoulfdqHdJoJJjS4cp moVMWs9iERSCpFTkKoZMM2se6pM75mbGIEs6zs93psGQSVBzp8SZjHyzzgFN+cJcGFmT xvqeaJg3MmsuglP64SUtggOHKQtXze3pE0nBHL40OoQcw6oOa6NBWNalN+DEbloJ0wMw 253WkvunyR+HQ7fB0F2jqlrHqWBr7wzVP7QxS/qIT47kMKOdcYnuNBrr1W1FjXV/LBpz vwZg==