Re: [AVTCORE] draft-ietf-avtcore-mprtp-03

Varun Singh <vsingh.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 17 July 2017 13:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vKsdbQV4tsOfIpz7Rxicjc2eABBGK0JdGeZt2wFo1UE=; b=H1Nt0/Kqb4qaxSlA3+eMySlt5RoLSnAB2M13byY+n/TbWEbyHDsDajfUcgfh6oF8CK Srzla0HC343pcJKvZNR3pf2fSNdGTUeqSNDQpnzKrRwRVow9qDoH34nL9UMriYgjY0GD SZRvbuwfbf4nrtskIruPBBPeQbyP1Jwz3w5lzfyvJc6WEl3xGq7Ju/aC1MtJ9RUTIqbx mooXR9nj/UYCi+YZTeeyO1g7MRUPP3bsz4k2Or7pXoYfZNJuOWbyFeIysx6NNWuMHT5y DR/GmUlaKRLk5HYfgiQfjBKu2BiofU0VY/72YVBvC5RDTQzwV/yWk+CRrcI5eipO5BDc nC5Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vKsdbQV4tsOfIpz7Rxicjc2eABBGK0JdGeZt2wFo1UE=; b=RLc8mXHHLxwb4zwoyjWfJo0k6sZiEjFBNTX5s4eo3yUbfED9zrmscstZiUvT7cHJqN oxmk0/CLezhA1yIhbbNZF83xd1sjcoIifx82IBHd7YuIHVgDsYMoZArOUrHKQUFjFJr6 0m7WBCz0fBsoZ2qD5EuUP51be/K2FyNPw1aYoDRi41Q817BPpnvsyUr2uMFb+WCNk+FO piKEO++A84aSISJlDdhnp6yF0wrS8/ja0KEqtsT12i/xUFqnkyTgOKVuVG96dOc1Vgj2 Mps0kx95WwiTzByvJiOFtikV1KochFdOvFrqKk6fMmFsjakCI8+hfJxcNJTpBYStbPXv 8WJA==