Re: [AVTCORE] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC3711 (3712)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Sat, 15 February 2014 18:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5jPf6C/uGyI/5OCyK13Sp5M+BZTGdfv/k3jCgtSa1S8=; b=Z02jmqPLVi3UqZ7T5ASB9qZUQx8B9nrGaLsIFw+/D/i0Qtxw9v/qT7WA0/sEP3CzNW ZKgNv7bjUlmDYAPpgZ0i2pzecm9XiiRsHPvZ2YQlZxVlduYvmLiEGgMwfoQ1t/tTAbzG ZFViEL7knarFA7G3HKMR0xuLXu8BkgkcSBtIR8uDbez9rVoo0rFfZrblCI2IoPS9re49 DUnyKILzTt/bGI5J7fenQwIHz28xt0x12aCx/+aIFtYXu5v+fLnl7QojOmQivSMXRVw1 QwtyUGfm8ST0NGnE2OaIX5ca11MCXQQ6xDIGzGGodK7miWW/dF2OaPS43Xqi9RjCIRCT g8ag==