Re: [AVTCORE] New Version Notification for draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-00.txt

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Thu, 05 September 2013 02:43 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 02:42:19 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.41.149]
Cc: "avt@ietf.org" <avt@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] New Version Notification for draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-00.txt

Hi,Colin:
For motivation, May I point you to look at the following discussion on MMUSIC mailing list:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/payload/current/msg00542.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg11062.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg11107.html

I don't know it is sufficient to just send some proposed IANA changes to IANA.
Usually based on my understanding, a document is needed to let IANA to take action.

For your comments, I do think we give a new policy for new payload format coming up,
please see my reply below.

Regards!
-Qin