Re: [AVTCORE] Discussion on RMCAT traffic model in Vancouver (03 Nov, 1300-1500)

Varun Singh <vsingh.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 30 October 2013 13:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=3wDQGBZXwBfou3hv2wsrPfdt81Bq5W/6wzhuIiqh0HA=; b=WsMNyZokkQJgTRQfcapxVwWUXPOZQcnOugCBsYsNo8Gktunxgx2jEw9CDnkQNF+a7F ND8olXhALot9piOGjJWdQN67zuNqjFceMwBqqU5EvKmwK/Z4dS/5ALSO/TNikh0T2ru4 joQpw5fwescwLx5j2erpLg/lZK/APbk9uIoAHg38sbX/Oy4FRY6CQ//UiqAyQsBiKSYn 8x2s3LonK3aS/l3Ybl8+LdNQEAD3ubynltuZsruj/3QoE/8s2S18msA5YhyWXDi2xRM/ q0djlqhMrRvgkGvtKRjAP9crH+kTI+GnE5iZUP8DHJwSucaNu0eQXMk9QoiQ2lDwsNMD zXPg==