Re: [AVTCORE] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix-18: Answer 3 -

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@ghaccess.se> Mon, 24 May 2021 21:15 UTC

Received: from [192.168.2.137] (h77-53-37-81.cust.a3fiber.se [77.53.37.81]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: gunnar.hellstrom@ghaccess.se) by smtp.egensajt.se (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id C900E20F79; Mon, 24 May 2021 23:15:00 +0200 (CEST)