Re: [AVTCORE] Adam Roach's Discuss on draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com> Thu, 07 November 2019 21:56 UTC

To: James Sandford <james.sandford@bbc.co.uk>, Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "Roni Even (A)" <roni.even@huawei.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: "avtcore-chairs@ietf.org" <avtcore-chairs@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml@ietf.org>, "avt@ietf.org" <avt@ietf.org>
From: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 15:55:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] Adam Roach's Discuss on draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Thanks for the nudge. These changes address my DISCUSS points. The only
comment I would make on the new text is that it uses "MTU" (which
usually implies local segment MTU) in several places where "Path MTU" is
intended.

I have updated my position from "DISCUSS" to "YES." Thanks again for
your work.

/a