Re: [AVTCORE] Open issue- identity info repetition indraft-ietf-avtcore-monarch

Qin Wu <sunseawq@huawei.com> Tue, 10 May 2011 02:19 UTC

Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:22:50 +0800
From: Qin Wu <sunseawq@huawei.com>
To: avt@ietf.org, xrblock@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] Open issue- identity info repetition indraft-ietf-avtcore-monarch

Just make correction. My colleague reminds me that the example figure 2  does not conflict with report block format defined in draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-02.
Since the detailed measurement identity information following the field SSRC of stream source in the figure 2 is omitted.
However as I mentioned, it is not clear how much information is included in identity block until identity block is clearly defined in XRBlock WG.
That is why I propose to remove figure 2 and related text from this document.

Regards!
-Qin