Re: [AVTCORE] changes planned for EKT

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 29 November 2013 16:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6234; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1385742493; x=1386952093; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=ZqY/6rp5lFKfLC8dQWAhHIkbUcr/CcLV8pJ/iu1L/XM=; b=X2LClzHkGeAJtSfGZ188vvzKxcACgvaqBhFsk30SjHSG8i7waZWYd9G9 t3spgJr1/nkHqff1kl260Mxywo5/Vx+JUZgj+kacn+6dl6uJVr6occCjM vZ+dZdzj2qcTn5H1xYMORxFpB32WQXNLrXalpuBfe0tKWPNwMhEWZVDOZ c=;