Re: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-17.txt

Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org> Wed, 20 July 2016 08:12 UTC

From: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:12:21 +0200
To: IETF AVTCore WG <avt@ietf.org>
Cc: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>, "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>, "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-17.txt

This version replaces the discussion of ECN in Section 7 with a statement that there’s no consensus on on how the receipt of ECN feedback will impact the congestion circuit breaker, or indeed whether the congestion circuit breaker ought to take ECN feedback into account.

Hopefully this is now ready to proceed to publication.

Colin