Re: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-6222bis-05.txt

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Wed, 10 July 2013 02:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5718; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1373422506; x=1374632106; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=pOOvR6m3CyX7XjahJKXAGelzSzofYB2jiZ+RfoOequs=; b=WnQSs+ifdS0Tj2VzVAcd7VjakhcATdplFksegORa0ew/Qt8D4rfP6jo5 CgXc7nop171jZVDvWbm6xpkT5B6Z5VV3nKQZm32aIwb77fj5mku9/7Mp5 zI99BvMFzcRbL6PTSzGus1HAnjGdbrACb7ca0WSg5NT3oxe3LVDFo2NKJ M=;