[AVTCORE] AD review of draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-07

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 23 July 2020 21:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=/vUKSm2o3SbolSWFnbYtBK99hpCV41eYXXD+izJkCko=; b=NPfOHwoBkLDuf/uhQ1yVTxsNqLk4du9owGKF5CjBVp8lq2Jl8eyGThzzxYddQRPe4g /Pk9cZKhe57VPFErSR6ESKKGxqXT98ej2UUT1SfzwqidH5bSqW1rgEjqVQInHGJykHXR jFnyyclme1phtU0jFe2XKlIH2BC9d75U2tWVv9fSmot7VqCCqS/ZQO9nNO/bwAPyKjqk vjX0rh1TRijj4aKMRGxXRaQoXrLbmwLyYb5yiVhy47S8bWPk7//O0jK5PhtnROc4bzmm S8R+E+Nhe9vKjnqpffG+ICXy3mus/QylmImTM3PqWQi9t+Iq3b0I0JzH0xS1ZzlLCnDb SMvw==