Re: [AVTCORE] Clarifying the H.265 RTP payload format specification's text on when to set the RTP "M" bit

"Wang, Ye-Kui" <yekuiw@qti.qualcomm.com> Fri, 09 August 2013 13:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1376053265; x=1407589265; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=NOiR/EXSJrXdjSLmtxt39oCus/g92dlcWPZAssxkv4E=; b=j1jdvJHonJjK6JYxE7QlYrfWvA5foQPslkbafWa3ujBelbxgb37zvf1m vbfGwUWs77ei6CDqajk3e5Le/ssEsV7rJmCoaMbK9+8J4FOI9mZS4mbpq +YDCJJMXDSJJl0ODXqNcz4Ndll5sCPgP19VFLUU44bOw6Iv3LP6TVuSly I=;