Re: [avtext] [MMUSIC] framemarking: add frame size info

"Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <mzanaty@cisco.com> Mon, 27 March 2017 15:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=35008; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1490627445; x=1491837045; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=yokPB9x+mOsNyzalEbA86NnY5E47reCOnpbrmu7jk2A=; b=GSfZWNJ1tzUVAMiyEBrlXELO2zkYWggDqKhLwYLLpP8XiRNCSYib//LH fR3R0n9HLwMhQ2dk1d3Jj2bLzX82vrq7R7zZljd3ofz14zlIV2t15lIKe rYukzOErucTn5vRxvAGTiS5jTJ4fbIsS4CQ1BZPgYiwr94ZgR3Utj9Pzf Y=;