Re: [babel] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-10: (with COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Thu, 20 May 2021 19:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GRAQqdJotdwKnkvSg42Uopq45vuszltt3FUslH+FBEc=; b=N5knLKG03/ZPcz1yjMAMDTqnZSdiYdkTgn9rzzJvsBlh9XzSILmIdfgiZboaaauOMm Sp11n4jpYHH8vOzcGpqj8OhOB4Y6ghu1j5H9RpqigSwjDFCKU3gAT56Y6iYRqzgGutVw fHfT2i2kSgBSH6sWGPGZvmGrl4VcSIVDApSQo0/xKN9SXMe+IvnIFsOeV/weNIocpAKf ti56pJSLSQ6K3k9swheD43Tja+JoOqmITVbnbuTBw7Lz6EojJQhCsvM9Ogxyd07mZehV NHuYcLNDQx5Eb2lPrc/sRQ6d3vsOq+7IwiriRQpRRXPd+rg9PMZbgLdInhz/+18GWfBB JOug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GRAQqdJotdwKnkvSg42Uopq45vuszltt3FUslH+FBEc=; b=d3849H6ShtozOQs6bx9LOUF+egW2ecZlKAwFJo5WChTqrtD7xBHAFxE9tZYF+t8KnD Fngp/4eALabtxiBsabgt6oFWHAl7flcnt0PlNLLORiWnGyJyIA4rNLVzW9FzZlhJoFjT /hEYidzfgOU+f1/gg+KhMXXQgYZWs0B+DMbfKY3moMaHJaNkimUonRSBS2TnOM02yYQ/ lWothKLiBr/n7KmfLTuGtK53t4dCi5gPa4Q0Ak81jkjW+kx4gVC1/FUisUoSjUHDUPRm evQj2OcRuDZJRN1LhZLnTVR0zxIduJcES/kRQDUZklOWjsBm6eQjY0/Y5CrKYM1utnyR KbJw==