Re: [babel] Consensus Call for Babel Charter Update (2018-06-17 to 2018-06-25)

Denis Ovsienko <denis@ovsienko.info> Fri, 29 June 2018 11:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1530273485; s=zohomail; d=ovsienko.info; i=denis@ovsienko.info; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; l=10088; bh=VRPm4mc/HTqXGUxy2cAPUdqf9BqsOaqN37f2vtsXnME=; b=lu47aVijuJNhmGc7x9wMO4lQ2P9hl+ScAmRV9q/SfnCVOb9Jg36l2Tm19mULKyBh z2QxlK9NXPrmKauMBT3G93lPJmCUEHZWRa9tSxhuG7B/zpsXvjcxp5XZHzseu3CbT9T 69ptbKXxmJS1pRK3KvSv12rvkkZH1g1BlwprNIag=