Re: [babel] WG adoption call for draft-do-babel-hmac (7/19 - 8/6)

Denis Ovsienko <denis@ovsienko.info> Sun, 05 August 2018 22:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1533506392; s=zohomail; d=ovsienko.info; i=denis@ovsienko.info; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; l=3633; bh=2shUoMeRUDxgIOvTrkFCZD2eR0Q5wMZ5G6OOacIyotk=; b=mz960RowhYCu5ImkbsSPPRIPbg/EYPiSu9CisT5s/sMVgJ7ppb8CRfQJBa+NXQV2 Kj3HyBivqfuAM5XeMFqEcfwt5yXSa6K3KOdJd+vBlBlCPv42A6YxIdNmkM4pwexBPxE RxN+KOFfCr3HuGkTQ4wsVXhj+j8yQpKno6bD4VHw=