Re: [babel] WG adoption call for draft-do-babel-hmac (7/19 - 8/6)

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke@toke.dk> Mon, 06 August 2018 11:09 UTC

From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke@toke.dk>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=toke.dk; s=20161023; t=1533553767; bh=tYoTW6K9bI3064Y20C2oEyriZeCiIZ/RBV+vGhJGzcI=; h=From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:From; b=g30gdwoMPHBuEiAJ3KUOaPbKatO22FQkA5sdAH69UTaVKKnacPHa/k8iKwOcYpmrg diTIlvB8RUlTeSp8kkf/eIMXLnurXIto5kqitRQgEiJLwAfnxudiSv8QpCydVv3fEy JKxLdQoXtryfOR+ENeY0x/bnwD34dQvXKy3qIyuSeahY1v4m6iAuVOwmUV7Qev6pZY L9X69efJ9EmKbvSbPl8YkKZbyISeQf3FaOG+Xq6Ywgp8J6VK3T/MtKFzSyLp8hajAV jshzfsxkhKfSH3x1OGdLmGk1b7Kb8U9+jtJUNFddgxk9XHfoKfCJGdJhiGEHaLTVGR tm+o7m2RNA5jw==