Re: [babel] Not Adopted Re: Extension of Call for WG adoption of draft-ovsienko-babel-rfc7298bis through 2018-05-28

Denis Ovsienko <denis@ovsienko.info> Mon, 04 June 2018 16:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1528128323; s=zohomail; d=ovsienko.info; i=denis@ovsienko.info; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; l=2468; bh=pt5AJK1DFHcABb4uHcvWrU3mV4ExDVmWGhdFgVWRYuQ=; b=vLXvL5TYKrCEKWljmpGOPdGjLDB5SlmViPtdfnD8r6tsQpYDD3v5wPzsjuPyEQTn NacRaXtUhkx/56LKcalBF2nj1MggEfQj4RcqHqX6OSEVg6IHRfAiPupOOGWi/ILZ/yF MBMZMK7EQNf33x5g+uttgcZpN06aTe57m5c5E8bU=