Re: [babel] Extension of Call for WG adoption of draft-ovsienko-babel-rfc7298bis through 2018-05-28

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Mon, 21 May 2018 17:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GM4kUf2lcJhBz/L0qMG3f8fd6F6zrqeaoXS2WwMFrY4=; b=Xpgwrb0uUYUuanMsXJ8CoLJcxzGp1HBnOgWyY1rrPLowdr4ChhQvYYoHBKw/0pZ+eO NuJFaKbgJos5eEYXMaKXMpcTMU2u9l42vtjGXp3eDjml8Zhry3etngVwYzG4V9ri8qB2 56P4DgSMxbX+SrYIL35BHQAJH6+3QKvNJAg+1LF7KSq0tle22p2QiUDYyveZpjvhV5JY Ijm4KUH2lVwYP1LcUxFBitxGKL6TYsIkBi7WDT5RoFTI/Y5OVHPqQ6gJa0A6aESuIRiY iAiHj4NkjttDcfOl8TgxbcQNt39yBt9tTmC1hH7k5fzwOjKGn64IV6Xe1ykx2XzAoJB4 phrA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GM4kUf2lcJhBz/L0qMG3f8fd6F6zrqeaoXS2WwMFrY4=; b=PE0tMN4SqWx0RPBxzmOvSzM3iQKTqqAjRgVkIOFNZsBeWhhVICQUAnGiLYbQdu5Yg9 Yj75cYs69nPbSoyiEhPxhEt6w4uTLOUWh9JuT1ac5LIR8NpGoG+bJ3uAuklcakpk35+t zZK4cFIrVgdHpYnX35a7UMI/+RbsiCmaMSFXeuXJMXytmCYkktpXkETkyenU8i0+erf9 632zaZund9/f26R59QSfVatjDERd8bbnUt6z7gWzkuuTc1Wd9a7Zq2NqMzMKM/d8VM34 ppahSzD64fZDT5BDzQyRfqbIL8ZgKUuJhpcCBwpHDK88pdZyTHl5AqroD9ODFfbuT5QH /bhg==