Re: [Banana] Proposed Charter for BANANA WG

Florin Baboescu <florin.baboescu@broadcom.com> Mon, 02 October 2017 23:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=broadcom.com; s=google; h=from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:thread-index:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2FENu0T8UDh2ilINpPklt0HZun1Vs3Ue5OsxMx0tUFU=; b=Ic+60qN0X9MoT0GH4onc1GBBwsjTO88sOquucp591lB6KyYHC/s8mfbaSsnGwXT5br 4cSuwCF1Mj6bEWrwTReTEAGULas2IFMguoJn5wphiptdBEz06IYyTCxsgPCEN4QDG1DZ oCUvH11usAiwz9JiNTLsA4i3VnZ6u0Up69ZjU=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=2FENu0T8UDh2ilINpPklt0HZun1Vs3Ue5OsxMx0tUFU=; b=Cbmabm1NbSf4pGnIEuBYFqZm7v97ijg3w5hGKmhqI+KLbA7ZoKlc8LxCvfyVkQjQg7 KcB4BUEFUFXc+v1kOJiIOY7Huhal13COo/q78BGy1HwTHivMMHcgJBy2Pej9BHyex1vN tLS8LSZdXiRnLWDPCAxtsghGHVNyBsNKf9ifArGf8bFqETnOidlyM71Rwr7gzLVLvXo9 8smm7bprO9bNIx79QtoYTe/7sfUXh07wZYvWYKtuRDM89sDhXj4BmJT+kekNdvTvuWqk 5mWlOFPZOxu2OkLZxerONU9LixIAP+Ese+5620NGfnXC6u4f6RDNjQWlYgvdKf/4+EkG S9Cw==